Wednesday, April 6, 2011

.... encouraged by a fellow "blogger" ... last day in Switzerland...

I am so very blessed to be a child of the Most High... I love Him so much and I am so totally excited He speaks to me so clearly.... prayer has always been one of my passions.. being in communication / communion with Him throughout the day and the night...
these last 2 weeks especially I have kept on waking up every hour and all I would do was just plead with the Lord for my mother... not even thinking about it... the words just breaking forth by themselves...
I think, because I’ m kind of tuned into His frequency always... I pick up those messages from Him once in a while...
on the train early this morning... listening to my Christian Music Survival Playlist 
“ Beauty in the Turmoil”  once again I was thinking I maybe shouldn’t “publish” my journal...sometimes I have thought how full of myself I must be to think others would be interested what is going on in my life... wondering if I should just not do it, but then I always get some message telling me how a post has spoken to someone, encouraged them and touched them, just like last night......
so this morning... praying, thinking, listening...spending time with my eternal best friend and companion.. the One who has been there through thick and thin, patiently shaping me... loving me and spurning me on to good deeds... He pointed something out to me...
there was another “blogger” a few thousand years ago... someone who didn’t hold back, didn’t sugarcoat anything... told it how it was... authentically complained, groaned, pleaded, cried out for help....
the wonderful thing about him was that no matter how horrible his circumstances were, he always ended up praising the Lord... proclaiming that he was putting his trust in the only One worthy ... the Lord God Almighty....giving Him what is rightfully His: glory and honor and praise... 
he was not without sin, we all know about his bad choices... and we know what consequences he had to live with...  (how well I can relate to that) ... I am not saying I am a 21st century female David... far from it...
but, in my walk with the Lord, his “blogs” have encouraged me again and again... there have been nights when I told my Saviour that I was not going to put my bible down until He had met me.... I would read the Psalms for hours.... until He did just that.. He met me... He gave me whatever it was that I needed... strength to carry on, comfort, hope....
if one of my blogs can communicate that this is exactly what the Lord has for us, then I will just keep on writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment