Thursday, October 7, 2010

...Thanksgiving...

Thank You for a beautiful, sunny, fall morning..
Thank you for a wonderful time of chatting with me, Daddy
Thank you for receiving my burdens and taking care of them for me
Thank You that I can trust You for the impossible
Thank You that Your plans for my life are to prosper me and not to harm me
Thank You that you will complete the work You started in me.
Thank You that You are sovereign
Thank You for revealing Yourself to me so amazingly


Thank You for walking with me and carrying me
Thank You for a day that is going to be spent serving You
Thank You for a 4  day weekend coming up!!!!!
Thank You for time to be spent with all my girls
Thank You for a " I love doing bathrooms" when telling my youngest tomorrow we will clean the house...
Thank You for loving me and my daughters ..
Thank You for the abundant life You have for us....
Thank You for caring and being faithful...
 I shall forever praise Your Holy name.... serve and love You with all my heart, soul and mind..
You are amazing...

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment