Monday, September 6, 2010

.......One instead of Four.. August 3, 2010


..and here I am again... up in the middle of the night... not alone though, everyone is home..in my bed today 1 child, 2 dogs..... not lonely, rather crowded...she hasn't done that in while, wanting to sleep in my bed...not since we moved here anyways...but today
my little Bekkie needed her mommy... it is all just too much for her..the freaking out and crying for an hour this afternoon... a wise friend suggested maybe this was more than just a hormonal teenager not wanting to help... but rather a little girl finding an outlet to let all the emotional stress flow out of her.... it is good to hug her and just hold her hours later, when she has calmed down and I can just love her.
As I was lying in bed and communicating with my Father, I placed her once again in His arms, relieved to know that He cares for her more than even I do.... she gets me going, when this kind of stuff is going on and I am at my wit's end... I shouldn't be surprised that this is where He, the Lover of my soul, the Refuge, my husband,the Rock, my Eternal Daddy is right there for me... I need to take a step away when this happens, intentionally sink into Him and let His wisdom guide me.... I need His guidance in all areas of my life but find myself especially needy right now when it comes to my abandoned teenager... 
I found out today, that He really is not only wise and loving but also immensely strong...yes, He can carry me and my kids, all at the same time...My God is so good, so strong and so mighty , there is nothing my God cannot do....where there were 4 sets of footprints before, this evening, there was only one...
How marvelous, how beautiful YOU are!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment