Monday, September 6, 2010

... My love letter to the man God has for me...July 26, 2010

I am so full of Joy and Love, I am ready... 
When God had His way with me last July, when He opened my eyes to how my pride and fear and selfishness had contributed to the horrible marriage I was in, when He spoke to me through the words in 1 Corinthians 13.... love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy it does not boast, it is not rude it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, keeps no record of wrong, love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth... It always hopes always trusts,always protects, always perseveres..... when in the gentle way of the Father He convicted me of how I had fallen short of loving my husband that way, as I repented, He changed my heart completely...
Even through the following 4 months, when I found out about the affair, when I trusted and forgave, when I gave it my all and needed to depend on Jesus for every moment I loved my husband like that... funny that even to this day, loving like this allows me to deal with all the garbage of breaking apart a family... forgiveness is easy, seeing the good in the husband that has betrayed and rejected me and my children... thank the Lord for that...without this change of heart I would have had a much harder time to live through this the way it brings glory to my Father in heaven... it is by His grace alone...
Why am I talking about this... well, I guess it explains that I am in a place where I am bursting with so much love and excitement...ready to love...whoever the Lord will put in my way...
I love all the women that I will meet as my calling ( the Pregnancy Center!!!!!) will manifest itself, everyone who God will put in my way... all the cracks and holes in this vessel that I am have the love of Christ pouring out of them... Praise God for allowing the hard times....no hard times, no cracks.. no love pouring out...it's a no brainer ;)
I am excited for the man I will get to share my passion for ministry with... I am excited for where He, the Lover of my Soul and Daddy in Heaven will lead me and take me.... I am held... I am where I need to be.....I am weak and vulnerable, but that's when He is strong... His grace is sufficient for me and I am  so thankful... eternally thankful....
Oh what a blessing to be used by God... what a tremendous privilege, to be part of what He is doing......... I love Him with all my soul, heart and mind....
so... whoever this letter is to... my prayer is that you would be on fire for Him, and that together we will be skipping along the path that He has for us....
I can't wait ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment