Thursday, October 24, 2019

....anxiety, fear and a God who paints golden dots on a chrysalis....

in a little less than a week I had two huge God encounters.... so very exciting...
It always blows my mind  how intimately He is involved in every tiny detail of my life...

so, the one thing, last Friday morning, in my sunroom, hanging from a withered milkweed leave, a baby Monarch emerged and it had me shaking...

I did not have such a good attitude when I came home one day a couple weeks ago to this big glass container with a caterpillar in it... I usually kill insects in my house, I don't bring them in....

but the days leading up to the birth of my little butterfly had me getting more and more amazed at what I saw...

I saw who this God, this Creator if the Universe, this Lord of Lord, my Saviour and Shepherd, really is...
I saw His intricate, detailed creation, I saw how He so lavishly, extravagantly paints little golden dots on little chrysalises... how He makes this chrysalis become see through, showing off the beauty of the folded up butterfly wings....

it was a green, yellow and black striped caterpillar, not ugly, but insignificant for sure in my mind, that entered my house.... and here now I was watching a transformation that only God in His power and splendor and might can bring about....

when my butterfly emerged my whole body was shaking, thinking of it again I am tearing up..  again ( so weird to me.... I am NOT excited about those kind of things ) 

My Jesus is in the process to teach me about resting in Him, and so I am not surprised what He showed me through this little, first a little shaky butterfly that trustingly started flying south a day later.....

He came up with this, He made this, He uses His powers to make it happen over and over again,
He also tells me in His Word that I am worth more than the birds and the flowers in the fields...... so, I can rest, no matter what has me all worried and rattled,

This God, His ways are perfect.
His Word proves true.
He is a shield to all those who take refuge in Him
Who trust Him
Who love Him
Who run to Him
Who belong to Him.


HE PAINTS GOLDEN DOTS ON CHRYSALISES

He can work anything and everything out for His Glory and our GOOD

I am God, and there is none like me,
declaring the end from the beginning
and from ancient times things not yet done,
saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,
and I will accomplish all my purpose,’
calling a bird of prey from the east,
the man of my counsel from a far country.
I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass;
I have purposed, and I will do it.


Trust in the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever !!!!!!!


Stay tuned for God moment #2.....







No comments:

Post a Comment