Tuesday, June 26, 2012

.. Bruises and "A Nose in Need Deserves Puffs Indeed" :S



feeling a tinzy weenzy bit better... cough more lose and attacks less suffocatingly long.. only half a huge Kleenex box used up in a day, down from a whole one the day before.. so there is light at the end of the tunnel of whatever this is.. :)
other items that inspire thankfulness and help to take one step at a
time out of the oh too familiar pit...



  • my youngest will be done her semester at 10 today!!!
  • some rather abrasive, trouble causing individuals have left the country :)
  • one daughter gets to go to Cuba with a group of amazing people
  • a Cruise in 11 sleeps..... which means meeting up with 2 special friends I haven't seen in a while :)
  • a concert every night.. for a week..  ( mainly Michael W Smith :)
  • devotion on the ship every morning ( last time that made the Cruise the place of healing it was for me )
  • 3 days after arriving home I will have dental implant surgery... Hallelujah... it's about time these baby teeth get to retire.. :S
  • in 6 1/2 weeks I get to go away with my 3 beautiful daughters for a total of 3 days... WONDERFUL
  • my knee is getting better, looks worse but hurts less :)
  • the knowledge deep in my soul that if He closes doors that looked inviting He knows why and it is for the best.... I LOVE the Protector of my Heart and Soul.. He is wise and strong and loves me unconditionally <3
there, that should be good enough for leaving the Eeyore cloud behind for now... hiding in the shelter of His wings is really good for my soul.. not sure when I will dare to come out of there.. but I guess it is a great place to rest.....


No comments:

Post a Comment