Wednesday, March 28, 2012

..FACTS.....

..it's been a while.. it seems like life has been like a whirlwind swirling around me... really more like a tornado.. so many things going on...
fact: God is Good all the Time
fact: in this world we WILL have trouble
fact: His peace is with us.. He left it here for us..
fact: His ways are not my ways, His thoughts not my thoughts...
fact: need to stop trying to want to figure it all out..
TRUST is what He wants.. and I do trust Him.
I CAN trust Him only because I know Him... Knowing Him is what my faith is all about..
trying to please Him as I navigate the crazy waters of my life..
Thanking Him in the valleys AND on the mountain tops.. because it is not about happiness but about
knowing Him more and glorifying Him by ( by His strength and grace) making choices that honour Him daily..
fact: I am a long way from glorifying Him in ALL I do..
fact: He already knew that and died for me anyways...
what LOVE is this..
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment