Thursday, August 18, 2011

... to be known and to know... deepest level of intimacy

connecting with a sister in Christ today,  the connection so deep, supernatural, because the Spirit in us connects us, we are known by God and know God.... we have the same priorities and passions... understanding on a level that cannot be explained... it needs to be experienced... , no surprise that relationships between followers of the One that is all about having a relationship with us are so extra special and meaningful...
to be known and understood... isn't that what we all are longing for?

But whoever loves God is known by God.. 1 Corinthians 8:3


O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.

For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.



Psalm 139: 1-4 +13-16

He knows us and He cares, He promised to never leave us and forsake us, He knows us better than anyone and still loved us enough to freely give His life for us...
eternal life started the moment He lifted us out of the darkness into His marvellous light...
as we are living this life with Him, no matter what is going on, we are known by God.... loved and accepted by God... and, we can know Him, intimately... through the Spirit and His Word...
isn't that just such amazing news? faithfully following Him through the difficult and the easy stretches of our journey He is always right there, available for an intimate relationship.... #SoliDeoGloria

No comments:

Post a Comment