Sunday, August 21, 2011

... infinite, unconditional and self-motivated.....



   Have compassion on your servants. 
 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, 
   that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. 
 Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us, 
   for as many years as we have seen trouble. 
 May your deeds be shown to your servants, 
   your splendor to their children.

  May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; 
   establish the work of our hands for us— 
   yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:13-17


His love is self-motivated, unconditional, infinite, and absolute; while human love is object motivated, conditional, finite, and relative.
He has revealed Himself to us in His Word, but still it is hard for us to comprehend His character... we were made in the image of God but sin entered the world and gone was the selflessness and in came the selfishness....

He loves me with this love I cannot comprehend, with this love my soul longs for, with this love I still hope to find one day lived out by a "human"..... 

I know that I need to go to Him in the morning and let my cup be filled by His love.... from there it is a win- win situation... 
so what if no human male figure in my life has been able to love me like that.... God does and He does it perfectly.... 
okay, I guess I am / have been surrounded by talk about the Wedding, pictures, my daughter who is kind of researching "Weddings" maybe as a business, couples wherever you look.... so yes, it is a bit lonely at times... but...... His love and His grace are sufficient... and I am held.... in  His loving hands... it is the truth even though I cannot see it, or feel it in human terms it is still there.... I love Him and I trust Him...
He is faithful.... hmmmmm... off to church, love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment