Tuesday, February 15, 2011

.. Seek and you will find...

Praise the Lord oh my soul,
Praise the Lord for He is all I need,
He meets me in the morning,
when I seek Him He is there to satisfy my deepest longings,
He has filled my soul with His living water
when He saved me from my former life in sin and destruction,
His Spirit, the eternal spring of Living water in me,
I find all that I need for life and godliness right there.
Praise the Lord oh my soul,
for He has shown me the path He has for me,
He has shown me His will,
and serving Him is what nourishes me, my heart and my soul,
Praise the Lord, oh my soul,
for He has prepared my work for me in advance,
He has planted and now has called me to go out and harvest,
we will rejoice together for eternity,
Praise the Lord oh my soul,
because I can trust Him to equip me for what He has called me,
Praise Him and love Him now and forever more.....

Someone prayed and wished me a Spirit filled day... I sought Him and He was found...
Like He always is... Praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment