Monday, September 27, 2010

.. my prayer this morning...


Lord you said...
.....be Holy... as I am Holy...
Be self controlled, don't let distraction lead you astray...
I am not of this world, I am a stranger and I was redeemed by the life blood of Jesus,
 who willingly gave His life for me.. to be redeemed from the emptiness of this world..

My prayer today is as I am walking through this day,
that the truth of who I am in Christ will lead me and guide me..
that my eyes will be fixed on You 
and that no distraction will be able to make me take my eyes off You,
the One that came to transform my life and give me hope,
 a hope that never perishes or fades away..
My only Hope... Christ in me...
Oh how I love You....

You are my One and Only... I am surrendering my hope,
 my future, my dreams, my desires... 
to serve You wholeheartedly wherever You will have me today..
In Your precious and Holy name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment